Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thing #9

I really enjoyed looking through these sites. I joined both LibraryThing and Shelfari. I like the look of Shelfari better, but am going to try and use them both for awhile to see which one I like best. This is going to be very handy, because there are many times that I will pick a book that sounds good only to find that I read it along time ago. This is a great way to keep track of what I have read and to find people that enjoy the same type of books. While I will read almost any genre I seem to have a hard time making decisions on which book to read next. I am hoping that these sites can help me in making decisions.

I may try this out with some of my students next year. There are a few this year that I think would have enjoyed this.

On both sites my user name is susherwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment