Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thing #13!

Wow! Pretzel 13 has been a wonderful experience. I have been exposed to many things that I didn’t know existed and became more familiar with some that I did. Some of the best things pertain to the sharing of information. I can see using google docs, wikispaces and animoto in the future. Things like Diggio and Creative Commons are not things I will use, but it is good to know that they exist and are out there for people to use. I have always been fascinated with computers and their use…I was almost majored in computer science in college.

I would definitely recommend this program to anyone that was thinking about participating in this in the future. It is valuable for those of us who don’t always have the time to explore some of the new tools that are available. This program made it easy to learn and explore new things on the web.

My one sentence description: It is very important to stay up to date and in tune with the web 2.0 tools, and Pretzel 13 made it fun and easy to accomplish this.

No comments:

Post a Comment